With the right dentist, it’s easy to maintain a healthy smile. Finding the best dentist in Houston’s West U area is easy. Lovett Dental West U offers friendly, professional dental services. Whether you need a cavity filled or need an emergency root canal, Lovett Dental West U is here for you. General dentistry includes check-ups and several basic services and treatments designed to keep your teeth as healthy as possible. Annual check-ups or appointments every six months (which most dental experts recommend) allow your dentist to monitor your teeth and prevent any potential oral health issues. If you and your family are looking for a dentist in the West U area, Lovett Dental West U can help.
Do I Need General Dentistry Services?
If you have any broken or cracked teeth, a cavity can develop within a few weeks. Fixing this problem early will save you time and money. Contact our West U dental office and we will schedule an appointment at a convenient time. Regularly scheduled appointments with a general dentist ensure that any issues that could arise with your oral health are immediately taken care of. The best treatment and procedure for dental health is preventative. General dentistry makes sure your teeth and gums are as healthy as they need to be. During the examination, your dentist can take care of a dental problem before it gets worse.
General Dentistry Services at Lovett Dental West U
If you’re looking for general dentistry services in Houston’s West University area, Lovett Dental West U has what you need. Our West U location offers:
- Dental fillings: When cavities arise, your general dentist can use various filling types to prevent them from causing any further damage. Composite fillings can even be colored matches to your teeth.
- Dental cleaning: Professional teeth cleaning is an excellent way to improve your daily brushing and flossing. Cleanings get into the hard-to-reach areas of your mouth.
- Fluoride treatments: Fluoride is a naturally occurring mineral. It is also the active ingredient in most mouthwashes and toothpaste. It strengthens the enamel or protective layer of your teeth. A fluoride treatment is a more concentrated form of this that can, in some cases, reverse the damage caused by cavities.
- Dental sealants: This is a simple procedure where the surface of teeth is covered in a varnish that reduces the risk of cavities developing.
Our dentists at Lovett Dental West U are also available when you have a dental emergency like sudden pain or a cracked or broken tooth. We can fix it right up for you and send you on your way. We are open Saturdays and during the week.
Reach Out to Lovett Dental West U Today
Lovett Dental West U in downtown Houston provides general dentistry and all of the dentist services most individuals and families need. Our professional staff is welcoming and makes visiting the dentist an easy, convenient experience. Aside from general dentistry services, we also offer:
- Emergency dental services: These procedures address issues like broken teeth, severe tooth pain, infections, and swollen jaws
- Cosmetic dentistry services: These procedures and practices, such as teeth whitening, help brighten your smile and improve the look of your teeth.
- Pediatric dentistry services: Small children and adolescents have unique dental needs. Our specially trained children’s dentists can help your child form a positive opinion of dentists in general. We can fill children’s cavities, provide night guards for grinding teeth, and make specialty mouthguards for sports.
- Specialty dental services: Sometimes, individuals need specialized procedures to address their issues, such as root canals, tooth extraction, dental implants, or oral surgery. Our dentists also provide periodontic services that work to prevent and treat gum disease.
No matter your needs, Lovett Dental West U can accommodate you. So reach out to us today at 832-617-5530 to schedule a consultation or make an appointment. We look forward to becoming your new general dentist!